What can Rapid Transformational Therapy help with?

A Revolutionary Approach that Goes Beyond Hypnotherapy

If Hypnotherapy hasn't worked for you before, don't be discouraged. Rapid Transformational Therapy is a very unique approach that works differently from traditional hypnotherapy. I know this works because I was a client of RTT and it changed my life! Now, I live and breath to share it with the world.

Many conditions may be helped with RTT

  • Achieving Goals
  • Addictions
  • Anger
  • Anxiety
  • Career
  • Childhood Problems
  • Compulsive Behavior
  • Confidence
  • Depression
  • Eating Issues
  • Emotional Blocks
  • Exams
  • Fears (Heights, Driving, Flying, Needles, Dentist, etc.)
  • Feeling not lovable or not enough
  • Guilt
  • Health Issues
  • Improve Memory, Focus, Concentration
  • Lack of Connection
  • Migraines
  • Money Block/Issues
  • Motivation
  • Pain Control
  • Panic Attacks
  • Phobias
  • Procrastination
  • Public Speaking
  • Relationships
  • Rest & Relaxation
  • Self-Esteem
  • Skin Problems
  • Sleep Problems
  • Smoking
  • Sports Performance
  • Stress
  • Success Blocks
  • Test Taking
  • Trauma: Unresolved, From your past
  • Weight Control

If you don't see your concern on my list, please inquire. You are here for a reason. Don't stop now. I know it's difficult, I have been right where you are now. Ask me your questions and let's see if we can get you the Life Upgrade you deserve.

I can help with...

Click below for more information.

Help with Low Self Esteem/Confidence
Help with Fears/Phobias
Help with Weight Loss
Help with Stress
Help with Migraines

What is a Rapid Transformational Therapy session like?

Sessions lasts 1.5 ~ 2 hours long. A session can be done in person, in my office or from your home over ZOOM/Skype, from anywhere in the world.

Most issues are removed with one session, some can require up to 3 sessions. The actual session is 60% of the process; the other 40% relies on the client. I will create a personal recording, tailor-made for each client's issue. The client MUST listen to it for 21 CONSECUTIVE days as this is the length of time it takes the brain to make the full upgrade/change.

Many clients find the recording so powerful that they listen to it for a re-set, some motivation, relaxation, or a pick-me-up.

All treatment is confidential and your details will never be disclosed.

Ready for a life upgrade?

You have reached out for a reason. Please contact me if you would like more information about RTT or to book a session.

Success Stories...

"My whole life, for as long as I can remember, I have had a problem with doctors and needles. I just couldn't understand what the problem was, I'm a grown man terrified of something so small and necessary. I would physically get a feeling when I would have a doctor's appointment and I just could never make the appointments. When I heard about RTT and that it could help with the fear of needles and doctors, I decided it's time I figure this out. So I gave it a try.

Cathy was really awesome. She made me feel so comfortable about the situation and confident about the process. I couldn't believe it! It blew my mind after the session. I remember things from my past that I had forgotten about for probably 20 years. We cleared away those feelings that I had stored and that was what my problem was. I have gone to the doctor's one time, I've had my blood drawn and I absolutely had no problem with that. Every time I think about it I get a rush and honestly feel free and invincible. Cat, I tell everyone about what you can do and I thank you, from the bottom of my heart for changing my life."

Anthony G.